• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

CCO will be at the AAPC National Conference, April 2013

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CodingCertification.Org, CCO, is going to be at the AAPC National Conference, April 14 - 17th, in Disney World, Orlando, Florida. We’re going to be in booth number 108. So we hope you’ll come visit us!

Michele

CPC
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CodingCertification.Org, CCO, is going to be at the AAPC National Conference, April 14 - 17th, in Disney World, Orlando, Florida. We’re going to be in booth number 108. So we hope you’ll come visit us!
Woo Hoo!
I am so excited to hear you are coming to my town! Who all from CCO will be at your booth in Orlando?

TheresaR

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
my son lives just minutes away from Disney World! If I am not working by then (which actually I better be or I'll be freaking out for sure!), I will be there!

kayal

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
Sure wish I could go!! Laureen, you will have to post some blogs and/or videos while you and your staff are there for those of us who can't go (please!). Thanks.

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I am thinking of a new hair do for the occasion. Bright red maybe so everyone will see me coming. Have been looking through my clothing to see how many things in purple I have.

If I could take the entire family I would but it looks like it will just be me. With two of our children getting married it has been rather crazy.

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
I wish that I could go to the AAPC National Conference, but money is tight. Post lots of pictures for us to see.

Alicia Scott

Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
It is my hope I will have a nifty new camera that will allow me to take short videos then I can give them to Boyd and he can up load them for us. We have an awesome team. Promise to take lots of pictures.

Rosetta D

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
ICD-10-CM Student
Disney World is my most favorite place in the whole wide world---I wish I was going too :(---can't wait to see all of your pics!!!

Alicia Scott

Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
I am wanting to get a digital camera that is not huge but can take pictures and short videos. Any suggestions out there for me. I don't want to spend a fortune. My goal is to take lots of pictures so Laureen can add them to the site. Really want you guys to see how much fun the conferences are AND how much fun we are.

Nevergiveup

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Practicoder
I wished I was going and I live in FL. I was no sure if I could get off work to attend. It would have been a kick to meet you Alicia and Ruth and laureen amd you too Boyd.

Alicia Scott

Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
We will take a lot of pictures...

jessicat35

CPC, CCS-P
Blitzer
CCO Club Member
Definitely lots of pics and video. new to the coding world but am dying of curiosity to know what the conference is like. Couldnt afford it this year but hopefully next year... Tell us all about it!

Michele

CPC
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
Hi All,
I live in Orlando but my work involves traveling. If I can get to the conference on Sunday, will your booth be set up so I can meet you all? If so, I will schedule my flight out for as late as possible Sunday night. I love CCO and would like to say hello - Laureen was a big part of the reason I was able to get certified in just 3 months last year! Happy Coding!

Alicia Scott

Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Laureen will be able to tell us. I know I and another of my local chapter will be flying in on the 12 and flying back on the 19th.